Cmiile’s Waterflosser is an ideal product for every user, who wishes to improve their mouth hygiene. It’s ideal as a supplement to the regular teeth flosser and for those who have a hard time flossing the old way. It removes bacteria, plaque, and bits of food the places where the toothbrush can’t reach. It thereby reduces the risk of gingivitis by removing the bacteria and food leftovers in the gum line and deep in the gum pockets, where the toothbrush has a hard time reaching.
It’s especially effective to use with tooth implants, braces, and crowns. It cleans and massages the gums. It is crucial to floss daily since our toothbrushes can’t reach those deep pockets and remove the leftovers, it will result in cavities.
Cmiile’s Waterflosser makes it possible to remove plaque, bacteria and food leftovers in those deep gum pockets, in order to avoid cavities.
- Put the tip in a natural angle towards the gum line
- Close mouth slightly, but let the water run freely from the mouth down into the sink
- Start with the molars and work towards the front teeth
- Place the tip so close to the teeth that the brush is gently touching your teeth
- Lead the tip gently along the gum line with short breaks to brush gently and let the water run between the teeth
- Repeat until all areas between the teeth are clean